Monday, January 14, 2019

Should or Must?


Should or must?

I took a little field trip the other day to Interabang Books in Dallas. I had been wanting to check it out for a while, and decided to make the trek, although to be honest with my new location, it really wasn’t that far.

I happened upon a intriguing little book entitled, The Crossroads of Should and Must-Find and Follow Your Passion, by Elle Luna. I’m noticing that lately I’m drawn to books that are actually pieces of art in themselves. This book is full of delightful illustrations along with inspirational text.  

One thought that really gave me pause was:

“It is here, standing at the crossroads of Should and Must, that we feel the enormous reality of our fears, and this is the moment when many of us decide against following our intuition, turning away from that place where nothing is guaranteed, nothing is known, and everything is possible.”

Wow!



Where are you standing?

No comments:

Post a Comment