Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Home


"Home is where the heart is," "Home sweet home," "There is no place like home." These are all familiar sayings that praise the value of home. I have found as I have gotten older I seem to enjoy being home more and more. To be honest I've always been a homebody of sorts, but when I worked full time and my daughter was younger we seemed to spend more time out taking care of the business of life. Now I spend most of my time at home. Things like laundry, menu planning, monthly budgets, organizing, decorating, and general maintenance are not so overwhelming. There is plenty of time to read, catch up on my favorite tv shows, snuggle with my cat, scrapbook, knit, study theology, and compose entries for this blog. Of course, getting out and experiencing new adventures are good for the soul as well. I'm glad I can do both.

No comments:

Post a Comment