Tuesday, February 3, 2015

False Choices


Something I've recently considered is the idea of false choices.  I think so often in life we are quick to think that we only have one choice or another when it comes to a situation. Because of that, I think we remain paralyzed in determining which choice is the right or best choice of the two. However, this idea of only one or the other is often times false. We actually have many other choices in between.  I have begun challenging myself to look at life this way in many of the small ordinary decisions I make each day.  I have found that in doing so it has pushed me to be more creative and resourceful. I do think it is important to not allow false choices to limit ourselves and our accomplishments. I encourage you to consider doing so as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment