Monday, November 25, 2019

Working My “Weigh” Through the Snickers Bars


Working My “Weigh” Through the Snickers Bars 


I have a confession to make. 
I’ve been working my way through the fun size Snickers bars left over from Halloween. 

Now luckily I don’t feel the same way about the lowly Milky Way and Three Musketeer bars, as there is still a plethora of those babies sitting in the GIANT bag of leftover Halloween candy in the pantry waiting to find its way to Chuck’s work. 

Judging how much candy to buy each year is a real challenge for me, especially when living in a new neighborhood. Last year I gave out small packets of pumpkin shaped pretzels, but this year I kind of felt bad denying the trick-or-treaters the good stuff, so I invested in a BIG bag of chocolate. 

Along with an almost daily Snickers bar this last week I still have continued to eat my Trader Joe’s dark chocolate peanut butter cup each night after dinner. In the Weight Watcher world that’s seven points, a little less than a third of my daily points. Not too smart I’d say!

Now the good thing is that there are only about six left, but unfortunately Chuck doesn’t return to work until next week so there’s no chance they will find their way to work before the damage is done. 

I think I might need to install a pantry alarm that says, “Step away from the chocolate,” when I open the door. 😬




No comments:

Post a Comment