Monday, June 4, 2018

Who Likes it Best?


Who likes it best?

About a month ago I purchased a set of three small balls that resembled the flubber balls of our old dodge ball days. I figured they would be perfect for my grandson to play with in our new backyard. 

Sure enough, the last time he visited he had a great time playing with them, but I think Cooper might have enjoyed them more. Although, they are a little too big to fit in his mouth, he can bat them around with his paws pretty effortlessly. 

My grandson, and Cooper were quite a team as they chased each other around the yard playing their own game of keep away. Unfortunately Cooper might have also been involved in an unintentional game of dodge ball due to the inaccurate aim of a two year old. Luckily, no harm was done, and they both went on to play some more. 

Now that the two year old has returned home Cooper still enjoys chasing the balls around the yard, until they rest in the dip beside the fence, and his lack of an opposable thumb makes it impossible for him to retrieve them. 


That's where I come into play as I make the trek across the yard to get them for him. To be honest I'm pretty tickled that the two of them are starting to really play together, and that Poochies as my grandson likes to call Cooper is actually enjoying himself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment