Sunday, May 12, 2024

Life Change Artist- Day 4

 




After exploration comes Discovery. The purpose of discovery is reflection and evaluation which happens through exploration. They both work together in tandem. “They are highly intertwined, working interdependently and synergistically.” 


You can’t have one without the other. As we explore new experiences we discover more about ourselves. These discoveries can spur more exploration as we continue on our journey. 


“In some sense we are always in transition, and therefore always exploring and discovering.”

  

  Questions to ask during this phase are more specific. How might this affect me financially? What is actually holding me back? How will this change affect my identity? Will I need a new set of skills? Where can I find  like-minded people to support this change? 


Take the time to reflect on your explorations, and discover something new about yourself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment