Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Tasty Lunch Idea



Tasty Lunch Idea

I came across this tuna salad recipe the other day, and thought I would share it with you since it was quite yummy. It made enough for two lunches for me.

I used a single serving package of light tuna packed in water. I drained and rinsed half a can of white cannellini beans. Next I cut a stalk of celery into half moon shapes.

I mixed everything together in a small bowl. Then I whisked together about a tablespoon of olive oil with about half a lemon and about a teaspoon of Dijon mustard, and added salt and pepper to taste.

I added this to the tuna mixture, and stirred it all together.

I served it with a thinly sliced apple, and some Triscuit thins.

This was a nice change from my usual Amy's burrito, and tasted just as good the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment