Friday, December 6, 2019

A Whole Lotta Shopping


A Whole Lotta Shopping

How’s your Christmas shopping going? I have a friend who is already done, and has the presents wrapped and sitting under her tree. Very impressive indeed!

I’m happy to report that I made a huge dent in my shopping on Black Friday, which has been my practice for many years. My daughter and I have found that if you hit the stores at around 8:00 am there are no crowds, and plenty of sale merchandise still left. 

This year, though, in addition to my initial haul I’ve done some online shopping which has already arrived at my front door, and also did an online purchase that I picked up at the store. 

What made this trip to pick it up especially rewarding was the free Christmas wrapping that came with the purchase. So now I can officially say that I have one present under the tree. 

Tomorrow I’m attending a craft fair hosted by a local high school, and am hoping to find that perfect something so I can concentrate on getting everything wrapped. 

On a side note I’m also excited to be listening to some new Christmas albums on my Amazon music service. I’m so out of the loop that I have to google Christmas Albums 2019 to even know what’s new, but I love listening to all the old familiar songs.  

As they say in The Hunger Games, “May the odds be ever in your favor,” when it comes to finishing up your shopping in a timely fashion, and hopefully you don't find you making a mad dash to Walgreens on Christmas Eve for that last gift. 



No comments:

Post a Comment