Monday, September 30, 2019

Thirty One Days of Creativity


Thirty-one Days of Creativity. 

October has traditionally been the Thirty-one Day Writing Challenge. I have participated three times over the last four years. 

While this challenge is no longer officially around I have given some thought to participating in spite of this. As I reflected on what to write about I kept coming back to creativity. 

My initial thought was to choose one creative option each day, and write about how to add that to your day. However, as I thought more about it I realized that over the last four and a half years I have written about creativity quite a bit. 

So I’ve decided to do something a little unconventional for me. I am going to be reposting these previous posts beginning in 2015. I’m hoping that you will continue to read along, and perhaps look forward to learning more about the role of creativity in your life. 

As I’m writing this I’ve decided that each day I’ll add a Creativity Suggestion to each of my prior posts, kind of like a two for one. 

My hope for you is that you will be inspired to look for more ways to flex your creative muscle, and bring more joy to your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment