Friday, July 12, 2019

What You Do Today


What you do today. 

“What you do today can change all the tomorrows of your life. 
Zig Ziegler 

Zig Ziegler was a motivational speaker who influenced the lives of many. 

He was a particular favorite of a former principal of mine who adopted his words, “See you at the top,” as our school motto. Each morning we began our day with these words as we gathered for a morning assembly. 

I think what Zig knew was that even the simplest of decisions we make each day can have an effect on our future. 

As teachers we tried to emphasize this fact to our students as we encouraged them to give their best effort. 

I’m in an interesting season of my life where my time is basically my own. This is truly a blessing, but it also comes with the responsibility of continuing to make good choices. 



As you go through your day think about how your actions are contributing to or taking away from the life you desire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment