Friday, March 8, 2019

Fresh Start


Fresh start. 

“Every morning is a fresh start. Wake up with a thankful heart.”
Kristen Butler

I love this! Sometimes it’s challenging to keep an attitude of gratitude. I sometimes need a reminder to be content with the blessings that are hidden in the ordinary. 

Each morning I awake I am blessed to have another day. How I choose to face that day is totally up to me. If I’m feeling discouraged I want to remember that some days are like that, but not allow the feeling to linger too long.  

If I’m needing motivation I pray I come across something like Kristen Butler’s words to encouage and inspire me to cultivate an attitude of thankfulness. It is easy to get caught up in all that is missing in life, rather than focusing on the many blessings. 

I am blessed in every way and I don’t ever want to lose sight of that. I’m hoping that this post might be a reminder to you as well to not lose sight of gratefulness.

“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.”
1 Chronicles 16:34

No comments:

Post a Comment