Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Joy





Joy-the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying 

Back in October I had an exceptionally joyous experience which I didn’t share on the blog because I was in the middle of my thirty one day series. 

Our neighbor’s seven puppies escaped along with their parents and came over to visit. 

I cannot tell you how fun it was to have seven little puppies crawling all over you at once. It was reminiscent of the childhood favorite 101 Dalmatians.

They were absolutely the cutest things, and they made themselves right at home on our carport. 

If you are ever feeling down in the dumps try to locate a cute litter of puppies for a pick me up. There’s nothing like it!

Enjoy the photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment