Monday, June 28, 2021

Sold





Well after three years and three months we have sold our beautiful Euless home. 

I have thoroughly enjoyed living here, and although we are leaving two years earlier than expected, I have no regrets. 

This home was my bells and whistles home. It has beautiful hardwood floors, crown molding throughout, and beautiful appliances. I had such a fun time decorating it with the help of my talented sister Carol. 

I loved the location of the mid-cities. Everything was so convenient, and we were at least thirty minutes closer to Brittany. 

Living here gave me the opportunity to meet many new people, and to attend a wonderful church. 

Since we will continue to be living in an apartment in this area for the next two years, in addition to our beautiful new Rocking H ranch home, I’m excited to stay connected with the people I’ve met. 

God has blessed us in so many ways, and we give him all the glory. 

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father...”
James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment