Friday, July 24, 2020

Korean Beef





Korean Beef

I made this the other day, and wanted to share the recipe since it is one of Chuck and my favorites. 

The recipe comes from Six Sisters and is included below:



I used my rice cooker to cook up a batch of white rice. This was a garage sale find for only $2.00, and apparently was a wedding present that was never actually used. I’ve had this for years, and love it. If you have an Instant Pot you can use that for rice as well.



I serve this over rice with stir fried veggies on the side. The veggies I used were mushrooms, carrots, red pepper, and zucchini. I sauté mine in a little veggie or chicken broth, and do not use oil. These are sautéed until tender, but not until soft. 

I sprinkled some of the green onions I grew from onion cuttings on top of the beef.



This meal is so simple, but so full of flavor that I bet it becomes one of your favorites as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment