Thursday, May 20, 2021

Flooring





Well I got a phone call from the builder yesterday letting me know that the flooring we had chosen was no longer available. 

We had picked it out quite a while ago so needless to say I was disappointed. Building a home in 20-21 has been challenging. 

Everything has taken longer than normal, and materials have gone up, and are hard to find. 

I was in Comanche so I asked Chuck to run up to Floor and Decor to see what else was available. When he got up there he learned that there was actually a better brand than the one we had initially picked. 

Today when I got home we made another trip up there, and chose something completely different from our original choice, but I really like it.

I think it’s a little more modern than our first choice, and I think it will look great. 

They had enough materials at the Arlington store so we called the builder so he can order it. 

As the old saying goes, “All’s well that ends well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment