Sunday, September 1, 2024

Autumn Bucket List




 The official start of fall is September 22 with the autumn equinox, however September 3rd, Labor Day is the unofficial end of summer and beginning of what are called the “ber” months. You know those months that end in ber. 


I thought I’d make a fall bucket list kind of how I did for summer. Although, not everything was accomplished on the summer list, it was fun getting to check them off. 


I’ve recently begun researching seasonal living, and plan on writing a series on my findings later on. However, what I have learned so far is being more observant, and embracing the changing seasons is what is important. 


Just yesterday in talking with a neighbor he pointed out how the sunset actually moves across the sky during the fall. I do know that we have some pretty spectacular sunsets around here!




Decorate house for fall

Take down hummingbird feeder

Begin making elderberry

Make a healthy apple snack

Pumpkin spice candle

Pumpkin spice soap

Pumpkin Patch

Spiced cider

Fall Festival 

Chili

Soup

Fall photos

Open windows

Scenic drive

Bonfire

Buy new socks

Apple dipping snack

Observe the sunset each evening 




No comments:

Post a Comment