Monday, December 10, 2018

The Perfect Planner


The perfect planner. 

I've been on the hunt for the perfect planner. Of course, I have to keep reminding myself to not let the "perfect be the enemy of the good." So I guess I should be saying I'm on the hunt for a good enough planner. 

In the past I've had some pretty sophisticated planners that looked really awesome, but I found myself actually avoiding them because the expectations were too high. Between stickers, lists, and the time involved to fill them out, I found that a simple month at a glance calendar written in easily erased pencil seemed to suit my needs better. 

However, for some reason this year I finding myself wanting something a little more elaborate. I've looked at a few that start with the month at a glance, but then actually have a space for each day of the week. I've noticed that some are lined, and some are just blank spaces. My preference would be lined to help keep my handwriting straight. 

I've seen some that include a space for goals, and I'm thinking something like that might keep me more on track. That way I could record the days I walk, and things like my weekly weigh-in. I'd also like to use it for meal planning so I don't have to reinvent the wheel each month. 



And one last thing-I really don't want to spend a small fortune on one so as not to waste my money if I abandon ship. How about you, have you discovered the "perfect planner?"

No comments:

Post a Comment