Wednesday, May 11, 2022

The Book of Lost Names

 



The title of this book by Kristin Harmel caught my eye while I was perusing the book section at the Walmart in Stephenville. 

There is little comparison between this Walmart and city Walmarts when it comes to books. Without the competition of a Barnes and Noble around the corner, the Stephenville store has an impressive collection to choose from. 

Once again this is a story of a young woman during WWII who joins the French Resistance as a forger. Through her artistic talents she provides a way for Jewish children to find safe passage out of France. 

When I was checking out at the register the man behind me in line commented on the title as well. 

I don’t think this novel will disappoint, and holds up to its intriguing title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment