Wednesday, November 28, 2018

1,000 Posts


1,000 posts. 

Wow! Today marks my 1,000 post. How is that even possible?

I remember that first post almost four years ago. I really had no idea what direction the blog would go, and certainly couldn't imagine 999 posts later. 

I've thoroughly enjoyed writing this blog, and have enjoyed connecting with my readers. Early on I made the decision to post Monday through Friday. I liked being held accountable to posting, however, as you can image coming up with five ideas a week to write about is becoming harder and harder. 

I don't want to give up the blog completely, but I think I will be backing off a little on content. Depending on what is going on will probably determine how often I will be posting. 


I appreciate each and everyone of you who have shared your kinds words about Grace Found Daily, and I look forward to the Christmas season, and the coming new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment