Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Twins


Twins. 

One of my favorite parts of the movie 101 Dalmatians is the parade of dogs who look just like their owners. Little did I realize that one day that would be my fate. Yes, it's true, Cooper and I are twins. 

It seems that my somewhat wavy hair has now become really curly. Most of the time I can blow dry it straight, but lately I seem to be fighting a losing battle. The other day after getting a haircut I let it dry on its own, and continued on my way.

The result was a whole lot of wave, and curl which looked awfully familiar to me. Later when I returned home, and bent down to pet Cooper I realized that his long, curly ears pretty much matched my new tresses. 


I'd always known that our hair color was a close match, but I couldn't help but laugh when I realized that I was that owner, who just like in the movie, resembled their dog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment